Best 8051 Microcontroller Training in Gurgaon & Best 8051 Microcontroller Training Institute in Gurgaon
TECHAVERA Gurgaon is the world-class training institute providing the best 8051 Microcontroller training in Gurgaon the present business prerequisite that empowers the candidates to achieve best employment in organizations. TECHAVERA Provides 8051 Microcontroller training course in Gurgaon. TECHAVERA is 8051 Microcontroller training company Gurgaon having more than 10 years of experience in rendering the best training service and also being the best 8051 Microcontroller training institutes in Gurgaon providing hands on training in technology by enabling the candidate to practice and work on real –time projects. TECHAVERA also provide its candidate with a dedicated placement team that assist and provide numerous opportunity to the candidate throughout its training period. The course structure for 8051 Microcontroller training programming in Gurgaon is intended to provide students with an efficient skill set and covers all the modules for the training program from basic to advanced level. At TECHAVERA 8051 Microcontroller certification training in Gurgaon is administered and overseen by technology experts from the industry having than 10+ years of experience in dealing with major 8051 Microcontroller programming Live projects.
TECHAVERA is the best 8051 Microcontroller training centre in Gurgaon with ultra-modern infrastructure and facilities established for aspirants willing to learn the skills for 8051 Microcontroller that comprises of overview of 8051 Microcontroller and Introduction to 8051 Microcontroller, Microprocessor & Microcontroller Classification, Introduction to 8051 Microcontroller, Intel 8051 Architecture, Intel 8051 μ C Pin Configuration Diagram, Interfacing of LED, Interfacing Of Seven Segment Display, Interfacing of Motors, Timers & Counter Programming, Serial Communication Programming, Interfacing of ADC, 8051 Microcontroller on real time projects along with 8051 Microcontroller placement training Gurgaon. 8051 Microcontroller training in Gurgaon for beginners his being executed as per the direction of the MNC to give the best extensive knowledge of 8051 Microcontroller with the industry based 8051 Microcontroller course content and syllabus. The course structure is designed by the technology experts that helps in facilitating proficiency in candidates and also the training program will enable them to accomplish their objective and to get set in MNC and Big Corporations.
TECHAVERA is a prime 8051 Microcontroller training centre in Gurgaon with advanced integrated infrastructure and new innovative labs for students to gain best insight into real working environment of IT industry. TECHAVERA institute in Gurgaon prepare large number of students for the 8051 Microcontroller training at a moderate value as per aspirant’s module and content requirement.
8051 Microcontroller training courses in Gurgaon involves a pragmatic approach as we believe students learn 8051 Microcontroller programming the best when they practically get involved in finding solution rather than learning theoretically, therefore training sessions comprises of more practical sessions. This kind of practice enables candidate to gain insightful knowledge about and develop highly efficient skill set.
TECHAVERA is one of the best 8051 Microcontroller training institute in Gurgaon with 100% placement assistance. TECHAVERA has well structure modules and training program intended for both students and working professionals exclusively. At TECHAVERA 8051 Microcontroller training is conducted during all 5 days, and special weekend 8051 Microcontroller training classes in Gurgaon can also be arranged and scheduled. We also provide 8051 Microcontroller fast track training programs for students and professionals looking to upgrade themselves instantly.
Course Content and Syllabus for 8051 Microcontroller Training in Gurgaon
8051 Microcontroller Course Contents
- Introduction to Embedded System
- History & need of Embedded System
- Basic components of Embedded System
- Hardware Classification of Embedded System
- Programming Language Classification of Embedded System
- Advantage & Disadvantage of Low level & High-level programming language of Embedded System
Microprocessor & Microcontroller Classification
- Broad Cast
- Difference between Microprocessor & Microcontroller
- Classification based on architecture
- Classification based on Instruction Set
- Type of Microcontroller
- Memory Classification
Introduction to 8051 Microcontroller
- Introduction of ATMEL 8051 family
- Block diagram description of AT89C51
- Special feature of AT89c51
- Pin description of AT89c51
Intel 8051 Architecture
- Introduction to 8-bit microcontroller 8051
- Inbuilt features of 8051
- Block diagram explanation, pin descriptions
- Bit addressable and byte addressable registers
- About some imp SFRs like PSWA and stack operations
- Addressing modes and assembler directives
- Different addressing modes with examples and assignments and lab demonstrations with examples of addressing modes Instruction sets
- Explanations about 4 different instruction sets and with assignments
- Serial communication concepts with programming
- Interrupt programming and embedded c concepts how to use KEIL with C concepts
- Timer programming concepts in mode 1 and mode 2 with assignments
Intel 8051 μ C Pin Configuration Diagram
Registers & Memory of AT89C51
- Description of RAM
- Description of CPU Registers
- Function of SFR
Interfacing of LED
- Introduction of LED’s
- Interfacing Circuit Description of LED’s
- Programming of LED’s interfacing
Interfacing of Seven Segment Display
- Types of 7 Segment Display
- Interfacing Circuit Description of 7 Segment Display
- Programming of 7 Segment Display Interfacing
Interfacing of LCD
- Introduction to 16 x 2 LCD
- Commands of 16 x 2 LCD
- Interfacing Circuit Description of 16 x 2 LCD
- Programming of 16 x 2 LCD
Interfacing of Switches & Keyboard Matrix
- Introduction to Switches & Keyboard Matrix
- Interfacing Circuit of Switches & Keyboard Matrix
- Programming of Keyboard Matrix & Switches
- Controlling of LED’s by using Switches
- Key board Matrix & LCD Interfacing Program
Interfacing of Motors
- Introduction to Motors
- Programming & Controlling of Motors in Embedded System
Timers & Counter Programming
- Introduction to Timer & Counter
- Difference between Timer and Counter
- Description of SFR associated with Timer & Counter
- Programming of Timer & Counter
Serial Communication Programming
- Introduction to Serial Communication
- Types of Serial Communication
- Introduction & Interfacing of UART
- Programming of UART
Interrupt Driven Programming
- Types of Interrupts
- Programming of Software & Hardware Interrupts
Interfacing of ADC
- Introduction to ADC
- Interfacing circuit of ADC
- Working & Interfacing of Temperature Sensor (DS1621 & LM35)
Interfacing of External Memory
- Introduction to External Memory Interfacing
- Introduction to I2C Protocol
- Using I2C library to read/write External Memory
Introduction of Embedded C
- Introduction to Embedded C
- Different between C & Embedded C
- Data type of Embedded C
- Operators of Embedded C
- Statements & loops of Embedded C
Programming Embedded Systems in C
- What is an embedded System?
- Which processor should you use?
- Which programming language should you?
- Which operating system should you use?
- How do you develop embedded software?
Hello, Embedded World
- Installing the Keil software and loading the project
- Configuring the simulator
- Building the target
- Running the simulation
- Dissecting the program
- Aside: Building the hardware
Adding Structure to Your Code
- Object-oriented programming with C
- The Project Header (Main .H)
- The Port Header (Port .H)
- Example: Restructuring the ‘Hello Embedded World’ example
- Example: Restructuring the goat-counting example
- Further examples
Programming & Interfacing Using Embedded C
- Programming of Timer & Counter
- Programming of Serial Port
- Programming of Interrupt
- LCD Interfacing
- Motor Interfacing
- Key board Matrix Interfacing
- DC motor interfacing using UL2803 with controllers
- Stepper motor interfacing using UL2003 with controllers
- Servo motor interfacing with controllers
- Introduction to sensors
- IR sensors module
- Ultrasonic sensors
- Photoelectric sensors
- Sensor Categories
- Binary Sensor
- Analog versus Digital Sensors
- Shaft Encoder
- A/D Converter
- Position Sensitive Device
- Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Inclinometer
- Digital Camera
- DC Motors
- Pulse Width Modulation
- Stepper Motors
- Cooperative Multitasking
- Interrupts and Timer-Activated Tasks
- Communication Model
- Fault-Tolerant Self-Configuration
- User Interface and Remote Control
- Sample Application Program
Case Study: Intruder Alarm System
- The software architecture
- Key software components used in this example
- Running the program
- The software
Why to Choose TECHAVERA for 8051 Microcontroller Training in Gurgaon
- 8051 Microcontroller training in Gurgaon is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best 8051 Microcontroller training and placement in Gurgaon with well-defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized 8051 Microcontroller training in Gurgaon.
- Awarded, Certified and the biggest team of Certified Experts 6 to 12 years of Real Industry practical Experience.
- Mentors of 8051 Microcontroller training in Gurgaon helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipment.
- 24x7x365 in the year, Physical and Remote Lab availability. The unlimited number of hours of practice with their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, Digital Pads.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Mandatory Personality Development Classes which includes Spoken English, Personal Interview, Group Discussions, Mock Interview, Presentation skill set and much more.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Variety of Study Material: Books, PDFs, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Pg, Room on Rent Facilities are also provided to 8051 Microcontroller Training in Gurgaon students.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical's(Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
TECHAVERA Trainer's Profile for 8051 Microcontroller Training in Gurgaon
TECHAVERA'S 8051 Microcontroller Trainers are:
- Have worked professionally in multinational companies such a HCL Technologies, Wipro, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, etc.
- They are certified professional with 7+ years of experience in the real industry.
- They are subject specialist and up to date in the subject, they have the ability to deliver the best knowledge because they continue to spend time in the real world industry
- They are well connected with Multinational company’s hiring HRs to providing the placement as soon as possible,
- They help to student to develop the ability as per current industry standards to get the success for their dream job
Placement Assistance after 8051 Microcontroller Training in Gurgaon
TECHAVERA'S Placement Assistance
- TECHAVERA is one of the best when it comes in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement team which provides its students interviews and refrences in different MNC Companies.
- TECHAVERA helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- TECHAVERA conducts Personality Development and spoken English sessions including Gesture improvements, Group Discussions, Personal Interview Preparation, Interview Questions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills improvement so as to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- TECHAVERA has successfully placed its students in top IT FIRMS like Cisco, Aricent, HCL, Capgemini, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.
TECHAVERA Course duration for 8051 Microcontroller Training in Gurgaon
- Fast Track Training Batches (4 to 6 hours daily)
- Regular Weekday Batches (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Training Batches (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)