Best Agile Training in Gurgaon & Best Agile Training Institute in Gurgaon
TECHAVERA Gurgaon is the world-class training institute providing the best Agile training in Gurgaon the present business prerequisite that empowers the candidates to achieve best employment in organizations. TECHAVERA Provides Agile training course in Gurgaon. TECHAVERA is Agile training company Gurgaon having more than 10 years of experience in rendering the best training service and also being the best Agile training institutes in Gurgaon providing hands on training in technology by enabling the candidate to practice and work on real –time projects. TECHAVERA also provide its candidate with a dedicated placement team that assist and provide numerous opportunity to the candidate throughout its training period. The course structure for Agile training programming in Gurgaon is intended to provide students with an efficient skill set and covers all the modules for the training program from basic to advanced level. At TECHAVERA Agile certification training in Gurgaon is administered and overseen by technology experts from the industry having than 10+ years of experience in dealing with major Agile Programming Live projects.
TECHAVERA is the best Agile training centre in Gurgaon with ultra-modern infrastructure and facilities established for aspirants willing to learn the skills for Agile that comprises of overview of Agile and Introduction to Agile, Agile Information radiator, Agile estimation, Planning, Monitoring and Adopting, Agile, Agile analysis and design, Soft skills negotiation, Value-based prioritization, Agile Value stream analysis, Agile on real time projects along with Agile placement training Gurgaon. Agile training in Gurgaon for beginners his being executed as per the direction of the MNC to give the best extensive knowledge of Agile with the industry based Agile course content and syllabus. The course structure is designed by the technology experts that helps in facilitating proficiency in candidates and also the training program will enable them to accomplish their objective and to get set in MNC and Big Corporations.
TECHAVERA is a prime Agile training centre in Gurgaon with advanced integrated infrastructure and new innovative labs for students to gain best insight into real working environment of IT industry. TECHAVERA institute in Gurgaon prepare large number of students for the Agile training at a moderate value as per aspirant’s module and content requirement.
Agile training course in Gurgaon involves a pragmatic approach as we believe students learn Agile programming the best when they practically get involved in finding solution rather than learning theoretically, therefore training sessions comprises of more practical sessions. This kind of practice enables candidate to gain insightful knowledge about and develop highly efficient skill set.
TECHAVERA is one of the best Agile training institute in Gurgaon with 100% placement assistance. TECHAVERA has well structure modules and training program intended for both students and working professionals exclusively. At TECHAVERA Agile training is conducted during all 5 days, and special weekend Agile training classes in Gurgaon can also be arranged and scheduled. We also provide Agile fast track training programs for students and professionals looking to upgrade themselves instantly.
Course Content and Syllabus for Agile Training in Gurgaon
Agile project communications
- Agile Information radiator
- Agile Team space
- Agile tooling
- Osmotic communications for collocated teams
- Osmotic communications for distributed teams
- Agile Daily stand-ups
Planning, Monitoring and Adopting
- Agile Retrospectives
- Agile task and Kanban boards,
- Agile Timeboxing
- Agile Iteration and release planning
- Agile WIP limits
- Agile Burn down/up charts
- Agile cumulative flow diagrams
- Agile process tailoring
- Agile relative sizing/story points
- Agile wide band Delphi
- Agile planning poker
- Agile affinity estimating
- Agile ideal time
- Agile process tailoring
Agile analysis and design
- Agile product roadmap
- Agile user stories and backlog
- Agile story maps
- Agile progressive elaboration
- Agile wireframes
- Agile chartering,
- Agile personas
- Agile modelling
- Agile frequent verification and validation
- Agenda for the session
- Agile test first development
- Agile acceptance test-driven development
- Agile definition of done
- Agile continuous integration
Soft skills negotiation
- Agile emotional intelligence
- Agile collaboration
- Agile adaptive leadership
- Agile negotiation
- Agile conflict resolution
- Agile servant leadership
- Agile return on investment (ROI)
- Agile net present value (NPV)
- Agile internal rate of return (IRR)
- Agile compliance
- Agile customer-valued prioritization
- Agile minimally marketable feature (MMF)
- Agile relative prioritization or ranking
- Agile risk-adjusted backlog
- Agile risk burns down graphs
- Agile risk-based spike
- Agile velocity
- Agile cycle time
- Agile earned value management (EVM) for agile projects
- Agile escaped defects
Agile Value stream analysis
- Agile value stream mapping
- Agile Flow charts
- Agile Spaghetti Diagrams
Agile Knowledge and Skills
- Active listening
- Agile Manifesto values and principles
- Assessing and incorporating community and stakeholder values
- Agile Brainstorming techniques
- Building empowered teams
- Coaching and mentoring within teams
- Agile Communications management
- Incremental delivery
- Agile Knowledge sharing
- Agile Leadership tools and techniques
- Agile Problem-solving strategies, tools, and techniques
- Project and quality standards for Agile projects
- Stakeholder management
- Agile Team motivation
- Time, budget, and cost estimation
- Value-based decomposition and prioritization
- Agile frameworks and terminology
- Building high-performance teams
- Agile Business case development
- Collocation (geographic proximity)/distributed teams
- Agile Continuous improvement processes
- Elements of a project charter for an Agile project
- Agile Facilitation methods
- Agile Participatory decision models (e.g., input-based, shared collaboration, command)
- PMI's Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct Process analysis techniques Self-assessment
- Value-based analysis Mini - Exam (Self evaluated, Instructor analysis follows
- Agile contracting methods
- Agile project accounting principles
- Applying new Agile practices
- Compliance (organization)
- Control limits for Agile projects
- Agile Failure modes and alternatives
- Globalization, culture, and team diversity
- Agile Innovation games
- Principles of systems thinking (e.g., complex adaptive, chaos)
- Regulatory compliance Variance and trend analysis
- Variations in Agile methods and approaches
- Agile Vendor management
- Mini - Exam (Self evaluated, Instructor analysis follows
Domains in Agile project management:
- Value-Driven Delivery
- Agile Stakeholder Engagement
- Boosting Team Performance Practices
- Adaptive Planning
- Problem Detection and Resolution
- Continuous Improvement (Product, Process, People)
Why to Choose TECHAVERA for Agile Training in Gurgaon
- Agile training in Gurgaon is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best Agile training and placement in Gurgaon with well-defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized Agile training in Gurgaon.
- Awarded, Certified and the biggest team of Certified Experts 6 to 12 years of Real Industry practical Experience.
- Mentors of Agile training in Gurgaon helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipment.
- 24x7x365 in the year, Physical and Remote Lab availability. The unlimited number of hours of practice with their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, Digital Pads.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Mandatory Personality Development Classes which includes Spoken English, Personal Interview, Group Discussions, Mock Interview, Presentation skill set and much more.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Variety of Study Material: Books, PDFs, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Pg, Room on Rent Facilities are also provided to Agile Training in Gurgaon students.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical's(Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
TECHAVERA Trainer's Profile for Agile Training in Gurgaon
TECHAVERA'S Agile Trainers are:
- Have worked professionally in multinational companies such a HCL Technologies, Wipro, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, etc.
- They are certified professional with 7+ years of experience in the real industry.
- They are subject specialist and up to date in the subject, they have the ability to deliver the best knowledge because they continue to spend time in the real world industry
- They are well connected with Multinational company’s hiring HRs to providing the placement as soon as possible,
- They help to student to develop the ability as per current industry standards to get the success for their dream job
Placement Assistance after Agile Training in Gurgaon
TECHAVERA'S Placement Assistance
- TECHAVERA is one of the best when it comes in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement team which provides its students interviews and refrences in different MNC Companies.
- TECHAVERA helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- TECHAVERA conducts Personality Development and spoken English sessions including Gesture improvements, Group Discussions, Personal Interview Preparation, Interview Questions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills improvement so as to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- TECHAVERA has successfully placed its students in top IT FIRMS like Cisco, Aricent, HCL, Capgemini, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.
TECHAVERA Course duration for Agile Training in Gurgaon
- Fast Track Training Batches (4 to 6 hours daily)
- Regular Weekday Batches (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Training Batches (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)