Best Appium Training in Gurgaon & Best Appium Training Institute in Gurgaon
TECHAVERA Gurgaon is the world-class training institute providing the Appium training course in Gurgaon. TECHAVERA is Appium training company Gurgaon having more than 10 years of experience in rendering the best training service and also being the best Appium training institutes in Gurgaon providing hands on training in technology by enabling the candidate to practice and work on real –time projects. TECHAVERA also provide its candidate with a dedicated placement team that assist and provide numerous opportunity to the candidate throughout its training period. The course structure for Appium training programming in Gurgaon is intended to provide students with an efficient skill set and covers all the modules for the training program from basic to advanced level. At TECHAVERA Appium certification training in Gurgaon is administered and overseen by technology experts from the industry having than 10+ years of experience in dealing with major Appium programming Live projects.
TECHAVERA is the best Appium training centre in Gurgaon with ultra-modern infrastructure and facilities established for aspirants willing to learn the skills for Appium that comprises of overview of Appium and Introduction to Mobile Automation, Download and Configure Appium /Maven Dependency, Launching Hybrid/Native Apps with Appium, Identifying Elements-1, Identifying Elements-2, XML Viewer, Web Application Testing, Appium on real time projects along with Appium placement training Gurgaon. Appium training in Gurgaon for beginners his being executed as per the direction of the MNC to give the best extensive knowledge of Appium with the industry based Appium course content and syllabus. The course structure is designed by the technology experts that helps in facilitating proficiency in candidates and also the training program will enable them to accomplish their objective and to get set in MNC and Big Corporations.
TECHAVERA is a prime Appium training centre in Gurgaon with advanced integrated infrastructure and new innovative labs for students to gain best insight into real working environment of IT industry. TECHAVERA institute in Gurgaon prepare large number of students for the Appium training at a moderate value as per aspirant’s module and content requirement.
Appium training course in Gurgaon involves a pragmatic approach as we believe students learn Appium programming the best when they practically get involved in finding solution rather than learning theoretically, therefore training sessions comprises of more practical sessions. This kind of practice enables candidate to gain insightful knowledge about and develop highly efficient skill set.
TECHAVERA is one of the best Appium training institute in Gurgaon with 100% placement assistance. TECHAVERA has well structure modules and training program intended for both students and working professionals exclusively. At TECHAVERA Appium training is conducted during all 5 days, and special weekend Appium training classes in Gurgaon can also be arranged and scheduled. We also provide Appium fast track training programs for students and professionals looking to upgrade themselves instantly.
Course Content and Syllabus for Appium Training in Gurgaon
Appium Course Contents
- Introduction to Mobile Automation
- Various tools for mobile application?
- What is Appium?
- What all can be tested with Appium?
- WebDriver Wire protocol
- Hybrid Apps, Native Apps and Web Apps
- Concept of UI Automator
- When to use Selendroid and when to use Appium
- Drawbacks and Limitations
- What is seledroid
- Difference between Appium and Selendroid
- How things came into being
- What should I learn?
Download and Configure Appium/Maven Dependency
- Configuring Appium on real device
- Why work on real device?
- Download and Configure Android on local machine
- API levels and Android versions supported by Appium supported by android
- Getting correct API level for Android
- Getting correct Android version in Phone – Provider dependant
- Enabling developer mode
- Debug level settings in Phone
- Install Node JS
- Install Microsoft Dot Net framework
- Download Appium
- Configuring Various versioning/API level requirements for Appium
- Starting Appium Server from Console
- Starting Appium Server from command prompt
- Various command line arguments for Appium
- Running your first Appium Program
- Configuring Appium on Simulator
- Installing Simulator
- Running first Script on Simulator
- Maven dependencies
- Various Maven/POM dependencies for Appium
- Downloading/Configuring Appium, Selenium from Maven/POM dependencies
Launching Hybrid/Native Apps with Appium
- Desired Capabilities for Appium and Android
- Concept of Apk file, App Activity Name and App Package
- How to get Apk file, App Activity Name and App Package for any application
- Is Apk file necessary to test App – Not in all cases
- Java docs for Appium
- Appium Driver and Remote Web Driver classes
- Launching System Hybrid Apps
- Appium reinstalls App
- Launching other user installed Hybrid Apps
- Checking WhatsApp is installed on Phone
- Launching native Apps like calculator, Contacts, Settings
- Always quit Appium – Mandatory
- Concept of UI Automator
- Understanding Android Layouts
- Tag name not supported
- widget. * – everything starts from here
- Find Element and Find Element by Android UI Automator
- Using UI Selector Class in UI Automator API
- Finding by Class name
- Detecting presence of Elements
- Building X paths
- Challenges faced in finding Elements and Workarounds
- Using Android UI Automator’s UI Selector () and its functions
- Hiding Keyboard
- Waiting – Implicit and explicit waits
- Using UI Automator in Compressed layout
- Finding multiple Elements
- Finding Elements inside Elements
- Complex Find and Mobile Element
- Finding Elements with Multiple criteria’s using Complex Find
- Selector Key codes
- Finding elements by text using Android UI Automator commands
- Using Assertions
- Handling Date Elements/Objects
- Selecting element in Spinner
- Finding selected Elements
- Getting Value from Text View
- Finding selected Elements
- Clear value of a Text View
- Getting and storing the Android App XML view
- When to use android xml view
- Launching XML View from WebDriver
- Finding Elements in XML view
- Finding Scroll List elements in XML View
- you can do anything with XML View
- Limitations of XML view
- Touch Actions
- Touch Events
- Android key events like home, backspace, delete etc
- Wait Actions
- Dragging and dropping elements
- Multitouch Actions
- Simulating multiple gestures
- Long press and delete elements
- Handling Toggle buttons
- Pinching, tapping, holding
Exercises – 1
- Dial a number and make a call with script
- Find a contact and call contact
- Take pic from camera
- Handling Navigations drawer
- Managing date calendars
- Building a simple test and parameterizing.
- Running test with ant and maven to generate reports
- Customizing reports
- Uploading/downloading files
- Execute function in Appium
Exercises – 2
- Building test cases on WhatsApp
- Testing chat feature of WhatsApp
- Change WhatsApp profile pic
- Deleting chat on WhatsApp
- Find a friend on WhatsApp
- Testing in different layouts-Switching layouts between portrait and landscape
Web Application Testing
- Launching browser with Appium
- Making sure you have the correct desired capabilities
- When launch fails
- Firing various commands on browser
- Will UI Automator work here?
- How do I identify objects in mobile browser?
- Will Appium Driver commands work on browser?
- W-Finding and setting user agent
Why to Choose TECHAVERA for Appium Training in Gurgaon
- Appium training in Gurgaon is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best Appium training and placement in Gurgaon with well-defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized Appium training in Gurgaon.
- Awarded, Certified and the biggest team of Certified Experts 6 to 12 years of Real Industry practical Experience.
- Mentors of Appium training in Gurgaon helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipment.
- 24x7x365 in the year, Physical and Remote Lab availability. The unlimited number of hours of practice with their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, Digital Pads.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Mandatory Personality Development Classes which includes Spoken English, Personal Interview, Group Discussions, Mock Interview, Presentation skill set and much more.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Variety of Study Material: Books, PDFs, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Pg, Room on Rent Facilities are also provided to Appium Training in Gurgaon students.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical's(Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
TECHAVERA Trainer's Profile for Appium Training in Gurgaon
TECHAVERA'S Appium Trainers are:
- Have worked professionally in multinational companies such a HCL Technologies, Wipro, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, etc.
- They are certified professional with 7+ years of experience in the real industry.
- They are subject specialist and up to date in the subject, they have the ability to deliver the best knowledge because they continue to spend time in the real world industry
- They are well connected with Multinational company’s hiring HRs to providing the placement as soon as possible,
- They help to student to develop the ability as per current industry standards to get the success for their dream job
Placement Assistance after Appium Training in Gurgaon
TECHAVERA'S Placement Assistance
- TECHAVERA is one of the best when it comes in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement team which provides its students interviews and refrences in different MNC Companies.
- TECHAVERA helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- TECHAVERA conducts Personality Development and spoken English sessions including Gesture improvements, Group Discussions, Personal Interview Preparation, Interview Questions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills improvement so as to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- TECHAVERA has successfully placed its students in top IT FIRMS like Cisco, Aricent, HCL, Capgemini, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.
TECHAVERA Course duration for Appium Training in Gurgaon
- Fast Track Training Batches (4 to 6 hours daily)
- Regular Weekday Batches (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Training Batches (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)