Best ARM7 with MATLAB Training in Gurgaon & Best ARM7 with MATLAB Training Institute in Gurgaon
TECHAVERA Gurgaon is the world-class training institute providing the best ARM7 with MATLAB training in Gurgaon the present business prerequisite that empowers the candidates to achieve best employment in organizations. TECHAVERA Provides ARM7 with MATLAB training course in Gurgaon. TECHAVERA is ARM7 with MATLAB training company Gurgaon having more than 10 years of experience in rendering the best training service and also being the best ARM7 with MATLAB training institutes in Gurgaon providing hands on training in technology by enabling the candidate to practice and work on real –time projects. TECHAVERA also provide its candidate with a dedicated placement team that assist and provide numerous opportunity to the candidate throughout its training period. The course structure for ARM7 with MATLAB training programming in Gurgaon is intended to provide students with an efficient skill set and covers all the modules for the training program from basic to advanced level. At TECHAVERA ARM7 with MATLAB certification training in Gurgaon is administered and overseen by technology experts from the industry having than 10+ years of experience in dealing with major ARM7 with MATLAB programming Live projects.
TECHAVERA is the best ARM7 with MATLAB training centre in Gurgaon with ultra-modern infrastructure and facilities established for aspirants willing to learn the skills for ARM7 with MATLAB that comprises of overview of ARM7 with MATLAB and Introduction to ARM7 with MATLAB, Introduction to Phillips LPC21XX, System peripherals of LPC21XX, User peripherals of LPC2148, Basic interfacing, MATLAB Programming Basics, Programming Concepts, Graphical User Interface (GUI) Designing. ARM7 with MATLAB on real time projects along with ARM7 with MATLAB placement training Gurgaon. ARM7 with MATLAB training in Gurgaon for beginners his being executed as per the direction of the MNC to give the best extensive knowledge of ARM7 with MATLAB with the industry based ARM7 with MATLAB course content and syllabus. The course structure is designed by the technology experts that helps in facilitating proficiency in candidates and also the training program will enable them to accomplish their objective and to get set in MNC and Big Corporations.
TECHAVERA is a prime ARM7 with MATLAB training centre in Gurgaon with advanced integrated infrastructure and new innovative labs for students to gain best insight into real working environment of IT industry. TECHAVERA institute in Gurgaon prepare large number of students for the ARM7 with MATLAB training at a moderate value as per aspirant’s module and content requirement.
ARM7 with MATLAB training course in Gurgaon involves a pragmatic approach as we believe students learn ARM7 with MATLAB programming the best when they practically get involved in finding solution rather than learning theoretically, therefore training sessions comprises of more practical sessions. This kind of practice enables candidate to gain insightful knowledge about and develop highly efficient skill set.
TECHAVERA is one of the best ARM7 with MATLAB training institute in Gurgaon with 100% placement assistance. TECHAVERA has well structure modules and training program intended for both students and working professionals exclusively. At TECHAVERA ARM7 with MATLAB training is conducted during all 5 days, and special weekend ARM7 with MATLAB training classes in Gurgaon can also be arranged and scheduled. We also provide ARM7 with MATLAB fast track training programs for students and professionals looking to upgrade themselves instantly.
Course Content and Syllabus for ARM7 with MATLAB Training in Gurgaon
ARM7 with MATLAB Course Contents
- Introduction to ARM Architecture
- Introduction of ARM Architecture
- Evolution of ARM Architecture
- Pipeline Concept
- ARM7 Architecture
- ARM7 Based Microcontrollers
Introduction to Phillips LPC21XX
- General description of LPC21XX
- Features of LPC21XX
- Block diagram & pin description
- Memory map & bus structure
System peripherals of LPC21XX
- Memory Accelerated (MAM)
- Phase Locked Loop (PLL)
- Power Control
- APB (ARM peripheral Bus ) divider
- Interrupt system
- Wake –up Timer
- Brown- out detection
- Pin Connect Block
- Vector interrupt Control (VIC)
User peripherals of LPC2148
- Register description, Pin configuration, Features & applications of:
- GPIO (General purpose input output)
- PWM (Pulse Width modulation)
- RTC (Real Time Clock)
- WDT (Watch Dog Timer)
- UART (Universal asynchronous receiver & transmitter)
- I2C (Inter-Integrated Circuit)
- SPI (Serial Peripheral Interface)
- SSP (Synchronous Serial Port)
- ADC (Analog to Digital Converter)
- DAC (Digital to Analog Converter)
- Keypad matrix
- LED matrix
- 7 – segment Display
- LCD - 2X16 Dot Matrix
- 8-bit mode
- 4-bit mode
- DC Motor
- Stepper Motor
- Servo Motor
- IR – sensor
Introduction to MATLAB
- MATLAB introduction
- Why, Where & Who Can use MATLAB
- Power of MATLAB
- MATLAB Software Introduction
Basics of MATLAB
- Variables, Data types & Operators
- Arrays, Matrix &Cells
- Basic commands & functions
- Working with Matrix
MATLAB Programming Basics
- M-File editing
- Debugging M-file
- Calling functions
- Writing functions
- Basic Input Output Functions
- Data import & export
- Text file & excel Sheets
- Control flow
- Data types & Classes
- Use of Cell Arrays, Structures, Character & Strings
- Introduction to graphs & plots
- Different type of plot designing
- 2D & 3D plots
- Scientific data based plots
- Plot editing & handling
- Plotting Images
Graphical User Interface (GUI) Designing
- Introduction to GUI
- GUIDE tool
- GUI Designing
- GUI programming
- GUI interfacings
- Executable file Designing
- Image Processing
- Audio & Video Processing
- Serial Port Interfacing
- Getting familiarize with the SIMULINK user interface
- Creating a new model
- Opening an existing model
- Brief study of the components of the SIMULINK
- Introduction to Model-Based design
- Importing and exporting data from and to the workspace
- Creating a SIMULINK model out of the mathematical equations
- Creating SIMULINK model of the dynamic systems
Why to Choose TECHAVERA for ARM7 with MATLAB Training in Gurgaon
- ARM7 with MATLAB training in Gurgaon is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best ARM7 with MATLAB training and placement in Gurgaon with well-defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized ARM7 with MATLAB training in Gurgaon.
- Awarded, Certified and the biggest team of Certified Experts 6 to 12 years of Real Industry practical Experience.
- Mentors of ARM7 with MATLAB training in Gurgaon helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipment.
- 24x7x365 in the year, Physical and Remote Lab availability. The unlimited number of hours of practice with their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, Digital Pads.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Mandatory Personality Development Classes which includes Spoken English, Personal Interview, Group Discussions, Mock Interview, Presentation skill set and much more.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Variety of Study Material: Books, PDFs, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Pg, Room on Rent Facilities are also provided to ARM7 with MATLAB Training in Gurgaon students.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical's(Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
TECHAVERA Trainer's Profile for ARM7 with MATLAB Training in Gurgaon
TECHAVERA'S ARM7 with MATLAB Trainers are:
- Have worked professionally in multinational companies such a HCL Technologies, Wipro, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, etc.
- They are certified professional with 7+ years of experience in the real industry.
- They are subject specialist and up to date in the subject, they have the ability to deliver the best knowledge because they continue to spend time in the real world industry
- They are well connected with Multinational company’s hiring HRs to providing the placement as soon as possible,
- They help to student to develop the ability as per current industry standards to get the success for their dream job
Placement Assistance after ARM7 with MATLAB Training in Gurgaon
TECHAVERA'S Placement Assistance
- TECHAVERA is one of the best when it comes in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement team which provides its students interviews and refrences in different MNC Companies.
- TECHAVERA helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- TECHAVERA conducts Personality Development and spoken English sessions including Gesture improvements, Group Discussions, Personal Interview Preparation, Interview Questions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills improvement so as to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- TECHAVERA has successfully placed its students in top IT FIRMS like Cisco, Aricent, HCL, Capgemini, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.
TECHAVERA Course duration for ARM7 with MATLAB Training in Gurgaon
- Fast Track Training Batches (4 to 6 hours daily)
- Regular Weekday Batches (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Training Batches (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)