Best Automation Testing Training in Gurgaon & Best Automation Testing Training Institute in Gurgaon
TECHAVERA Gurgaon is the world-class training institute providing the best Automation Testing training in Gurgaon the present business prerequisite that empowers the candidates to achieve best employment in organizations. TECHAVERA Provides Automation Testing training course in Gurgaon. TECHAVERA is Automation Testing training company Gurgaon having more than 10 years of experience in rendering the best training service and also being the best Automation Testing training institutes in Gurgaon providing hands on training in technology by enabling the candidate to practice and work on real –time projects. TECHAVERA also provide its candidate with a dedicated placement team that assist and provide numerous opportunity to the candidate throughout its training period. The course structure for Automation Testing training programming in Gurgaon is intended to provide students with an efficient skill set and covers all the modules for the training program from basic to advanced level. At TECHAVERA Automation Testing certification training in Gurgaon is administered and overseen by technology experts from the industry having than 10+ years of experience in dealing with major Automation Testing Programming Live projects.
TECHAVERA is the best Automation Testing training centre in Gurgaon with ultra-modern infrastructure and facilities established for aspirants willing to learn the skills for Automation Testing that comprises of overview of Automation Testing and Introduction to Automation Testing, Understanding Test Design, Understanding of basic and advanced scripting and programming techniques frequently utilized in Test Automation, Relational DBMS Basics, Database Fundamentals for Test Engineers, Overview of automation, Overview of automation architectures for various testing efforts ( functional, performance, etc.), Unattended testing, Automation Testing on real time projects along with Automation Testing placement training Gurgaon. Automation Testing training in Gurgaon for beginners his being executed as per the direction of the MNC to give the best extensive knowledge of Automation Testing with the industry based Automation Testing course content and syllabus. The course structure is designed by the technology experts that helps in facilitating proficiency in candidates and also the training program will enable them to accomplish their objective and to get set in MNC and Big Corporations.
TECHAVERA is a prime Automation Testing training centre in Gurgaon with advanced integrated infrastructure and new innovative labs for students to gain best insight into real working environment of IT industry. TECHAVERA institute in Gurgaon prepare large number of students for the Automation Testing training at a moderate value as per aspirant’s module and content requirement.
Automation Testing training course in Gurgaon involves a pragmatic approach as we believe students learn Automation Testing programming the best when they practically get involved in finding solution rather than learning theoretically, therefore training sessions comprises of more practical sessions. This kind of practice enables candidate to gain insightful knowledge about and develop highly efficient skill set.
TECHAVERA is one of the best Automation Testing training institute in Gurgaon with 100% placement assistance. TECHAVERA has well structure modules and training program intended for both students and working professionals exclusively. At TECHAVERA Automation Testing training is conducted during all 5 days, and special weekend Automation Testing training classes in Gurgaon can also be arranged and scheduled. We also provide Automation Testing fast track training programs for students and professionals looking to upgrade themselves instantly.
Course Content and Syllabus for Automation Testing Training in Gurgaon
Understanding Test Design
- Designing tests from requirements
- Designing tests from scenarios
- Requirement-based test design methods and techniques
- Separation of data from scripts
- Code-based test design
- Automation considerations when designing tests
- Selecting candidate tests to automate
Understanding of basic and advanced scripting and programming techniques frequently utilized in Test Automation
- Working with files
- VBScript and Windows in the examples
- Robust Execution
- Object Validation
- Action Validation
- Recovery Design
- Status Reporting
- Maintenance Control
- Regular Expressions for Dynamic Object Recognition
- Dynamic Data Generation
- Object Class Modification
- Business Process Path Modification
Relational DBMS Basics
- SQL Basics – Select, Insert, Update, Delete
- Using Aggregation to determine data health
- Combining Data from Multiple Tables with Joins
- Foreign Key Problems
- Using Sub-queries
- Generating Test Data
- Testing Scalable Architectures
- Transaction Process Monitor (TPM)
- Database Integrity
- UML Database Model
- Outer Join example for testing
- Queries for Data Verification
Database Fundamentals for Test Engineers
- Database Testing: Advanced Topics
- Risk Based Testing Analysis and Management
- Testing Web and eCommerce Applications
- Performance Testing for Web and Client/Server Applications
- Performance Testing Fundamentals
- Advanced Performance Testing & Tuning Techniques
- Programming and Database Concepts for Testing and QA Professionals
- Programming Concepts for Test and QA Professionals
- XML and Web Services Testing
- Application and Data Security Testing
- A Survey of Test Automation Tools
Overview of automation
- The purpose of test automation
- Different uses of technology to manage the testing effort (management, functional, performance, other types of testing, and with different SDLC approaches such as waterfall or iterative)
- Comparison of the vendor landscape to support test automation
- Selecting and acquiring test automation tools
- Determining automation requirements
- Defining goals and requirements including feasible uses of automation
- Determining return on investment
- Application compatibility
- Vendor selection and evaluation
- Understanding the potential for diverse vendors and solutions
- Vendor tool evaluation techniques
- Effective installation and maintenance approaches
- Infrastructure considerations
- Implementation approaches that support ongoing ease of use
- Organizational considerations to support automation
- A Survey of Test Automation Tools
- Functional Testing tools
- Through the interface
- Under the interface
- Web services
- Non-Function Testing tools
- Code Level tools
- Structural Test Execution tools
- Static Testing/Analysis tools
- Test Automation Support Tools and Systems
- Test Management Tools
Overview of automation architectures for various testing efforts (functional, performance, etc.)
- Characteristic of a good test automation architecture
- Description of test automation architectures
- Design approaches for architectures
- Other types
- Design approaches to support the organizational model
- Minimal automation resources
- Various levels of experience
- Unattended testing
- Integrating multiple tools into the design
- Scripting tools
- Data query and validation tools
Why to Choose TECHAVERA for Automation Testing Training in Gurgaon
- Automation Testing training in Gurgaon is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best Automation Testing training and placement in Gurgaon with well-defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized Automation Testing training in Gurgaon.
- Awarded, Certified and the biggest team of Certified Experts 6 to 12 years of Real Industry practical Experience.
- Mentors of Automation Testing training in Gurgaon helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipment.
- 24x7x365 in the year, Physical and Remote Lab availability. The unlimited number of hours of practice with their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, Digital Pads.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Mandatory Personality Development Classes which includes Spoken English, Personal Interview, Group Discussions, Mock Interview, Presentation skill set and much more.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Variety of Study Material: Books, PDFs, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Pg, Room on Rent Facilities are also provided to Automation Testing Training in Gurgaon students.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical's(Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
TECHAVERA Trainer's Profile for Automation Testing Training in Gurgaon
TECHAVERA'S Automation Testing Trainers are:
- Have worked professionally in multinational companies such a HCL Technologies, Wipro, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, etc.
- They are certified professional with 7+ years of experience in the real industry.
- They are subject specialist and up to date in the subject, they have the ability to deliver the best knowledge because they continue to spend time in the real world industry
- They are well connected with Multinational company’s hiring HRs to providing the placement as soon as possible,
- They help to student to develop the ability as per current industry standards to get the success for their dream job
Placement Assistance after Automation Testing Training in Gurgaon
TECHAVERA'S Placement Assistance
- TECHAVERA is one of the best when it comes in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement team which provides its students interviews and refrences in different MNC Companies.
- TECHAVERA helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- TECHAVERA conducts Personality Development and spoken English sessions including Gesture improvements, Group Discussions, Personal Interview Preparation, Interview Questions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills improvement so as to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- TECHAVERA has successfully placed its students in top IT FIRMS like Cisco, Aricent, HCL, Capgemini, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.
TECHAVERA Course duration for Automation Testing Training in Gurgaon
- Fast Track Training Batches (4 to 6 hours daily)
- Regular Weekday Batches (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Training Batches (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)