Best CATIA Training in Gurgaon & Best CATIA Training Institute in Gurgaon
TECHAVERA Gurgaon is the world-class training institute providing the best CATIA training in Gurgaon the present business prerequisite that empowers the candidates to achieve best employment in organizations. TECHAVERA Provides CATIA training course in Gurgaon. TECHAVERA is CATIA training company Gurgaon having more than 10 years of experience in rendering the best training service and also being the best CATIA training institutes in Gurgaon providing hands on training in technology by enabling the candidate to practice and work on real –time projects. TECHAVERA also provide its candidate with a dedicated placement team that assist and provide numerous opportunity to the candidate throughout its training period. The course structure for CATIA training programming in Gurgaon is intended to provide students with an efficient skill set and covers all the modules for the training program from basic to advanced level. At TECHAVERA CATIA certification training in Gurgaon is administered and overseen by technology experts from the industry having than 10+ years of experience in dealing with major CATIA programming Live projects.
TECHAVERA is the best CATIA training centre in Gurgaon with ultra-modern infrastructure and facilities established for aspirants willing to learn the skills for CATIA that comprises of overview of CATIA and Introduction to Drawing Sketches in the Sketcher Workbench-I, Drawing Sketches in the Sketcher Workbench-II, Reference Elements and Sketch-Based Features, Creating Dress-Up and Hole Features, Editing Features, Transformation Features and Advanced Modelling Tools-I, Advanced Modelling Tools-II, Editing and Modifying Surfaces, Compress Components, Assembly Modelling, Working with the Drafting Workbench-I, CATIA on real time projects along with CATIA placement training Gurgaon. CATIA training in Gurgaon for beginners his being executed as per the direction of the MNC to give the best extensive knowledge of CATIA with the industry based CATIA course content and syllabus. The course structure is designed by the technology experts that helps in facilitating proficiency in candidates and also the training program will enable them to accomplish their objective and to get set in MNC and Big Corporations.
TECHAVERA is a prime CATIA training centre in Gurgaon with advanced integrated infrastructure and new innovative labs for students to gain best insight into real working environment of IT industry. TECHAVERA institute in Gurgaon prepare large number of students for the CATIA training at a moderate value as per aspirant’s module and content requirement.
CATIA training course in Gurgaon involves a pragmatic approach as we believe students learn CATIA programming the best when they practically get involved in finding solution rather than learning theoretically, therefore training sessions comprises of more practical sessions. This kind of practice enables candidate to gain insightful knowledge about and develop highly efficient skill set.
TECHAVERA is one of the best CATIA training institute in Gurgaon with 100% placement assistance. TECHAVERA has well structure modules and training program intended for both students and working professionals exclusively. At TECHAVERA CATIA training is conducted during all 5 days, and special weekend CATIA training classes in Gurgaon can also be arranged and scheduled. We also provide CATIA fast track training programs for students and professionals looking to upgrade themselves instantly.
Course Content and Syllabus for CATIA Training in Gurgaon
CATIA Course Contents
- Introduction to CATIA V5R21
- CATIA V5 Workbenches
- System Requirements
- Getting Started with CATIA V5R21
- Important Terms and Definitions
- Understanding the Functions of Mouse Buttons
- Hot Keys
- Colour Scheme
Drawing Sketches in the Sketcher Workbench-I
- The Sketcher Workbench
- Starting a New File
- Invoking the Sketcher Workbench
- Invoking the Sketcher Workbench Using the Sketch Tool
- Setting the Sketcher Workbench
- Modifying Units
- Modifying Grid Settings
- Understanding Sketcher Terms
- Specification Tree
- Snap to Point
- Construction/Standard Element
- Select Toolbar
- Inferencing Lines
- Drawing Sketches Using Sketcher Tools
- Drawing Display Tools
Drawing Sketches in the Sketcher Workbench-II
- Other Sketching Tools in the Sketcher Workbench
- Editing and Modifying Sketches
- Constraining Sketches and Creating Base Features
- Constraining Sketches
- Concept of Constrained Sketches
- Applying Geometrical Constraints
- Analysing and Deleting Over-Defined Constraints
- Exiting the Sketcher Workbench
- Creating Base Features by Extrusion
- Creating Base Features by Revolving Sketches
- Dynamically Rotating the View of the Model
- Modifying the View Orientation
- Display Modes of the Model
- Creating Sections Dynamically
- Assigning a Material to the Model
Reference Elements and Sketch-Based Features
- Importance of Sketching Planes
- Reference Elements
- Other Sketch-Based Features
Creating Dress-Up and Hole Features
- Advanced Modelling Tools
- Editing Features of a Model
- Measuring Elements
Transformation Features and Advanced Modelling Tools-I
- Transformation Features
- Working With Additional Bodies
- Adding Stiffeners to a Model
- Generating Solid Combine
Advanced Modelling Tools-II
- Advanced Modelling Tools
Editing and Modifying Surfaces
- FTP From
- FTP To
- Surface Operations
- Solidifying Surface Models
- Assembly Modelling
- Creating Bottom-up Assemblies
- Creating Top-down Assemblies
- Editing Assemblies
Working with the Drafting Workbench-I
- The Drafting Workbench
- Type of Views
- Generating Drawing Views
- Generating the Exploded View
- Working with Interactive Drafting in CATIA V5
- Editing and Modifying Drawing Views
- Modifying the Hatch Pattern of Section Views
Working with the Drafting Workbench-II
- Inserting Sheets in the Current File
- Inserting the Frame and the Title Block
- Adding Annotations to the Drawing Views
- Editing Annotations
- Generating the Bill of Material (BOM)
- Generating Balloons
Working with Sheet Metal Components
- The Sheet Metal Component
- Setting Sheet Metal Parameters
- Introduction to Sheet Metal Walls
- Creating Extrusions
- Creating Swept Walls
- Creating a Bend
- Bend from Flat
- Folding and Unfolding Sheet Metal Parts
- Creating Flat Patterns of Sheet Metal Components
- Using Views Management
Why to Choose TECHAVERA for CATIA Training in Gurgaon
- CATIA training in Gurgaon is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best CATIA training and placement in Gurgaon with well-defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized CATIA training in Gurgaon.
- Awarded, Certified and the biggest team of Certified Experts 6 to 12 years of Real Industry practical Experience.
- Mentors of CATIA training in Gurgaon helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipment.
- 24x7x365 in the year, Physical and Remote Lab availability. The unlimited number of hours of practice with their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, Digital Pads.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Mandatory Personality Development Classes which includes Spoken English, Personal Interview, Group Discussions, Mock Interview, Presentation skill set and much more.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Variety of Study Material: Books, PDFs, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Pg, Room on Rent Facilities are also provided to CATIA Training in Gurgaon students.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical's(Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
TECHAVERA Trainer's Profile for CATIA Training in Gurgaon
TECHAVERA'S CATIA Trainers are:
- Have worked professionally in multinational companies such a HCL Technologies, Wipro, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, etc.
- They are certified professional with 7+ years of experience in the real industry.
- They are subject specialist and up to date in the subject, they have the ability to deliver the best knowledge because they continue to spend time in the real world industry
- They are well connected with Multinational company’s hiring HRs to providing the placement as soon as possible,
- They help to student to develop the ability as per current industry standards to get the success for their dream job
Placement Assistance after CATIA Training in Gurgaon
TECHAVERA'S Placement Assistance
- TECHAVERA is one of the best when it comes in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement team which provides its students interviews and refrences in different MNC Companies.
- TECHAVERA helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- TECHAVERA conducts Personality Development and spoken English sessions including Gesture improvements, Group Discussions, Personal Interview Preparation, Interview Questions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills improvement so as to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- TECHAVERA has successfully placed its students in top IT FIRMS like Cisco, Aricent, HCL, Capgemini, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.
TECHAVERA Course duration for CATIA Training in Gurgaon
- Fast Track Training Batches (4 to 6 hours daily)
- Regular Weekday Batches (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Training Batches (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)