Best CCNA Programming Training in Gurgaon & Best CCNA Programming Training Institute in Gurgaon
TECHAVERA Gurgaon is the world-class training institute providing the best CCNA training in Gurgaon the present business prerequisite that empowers the candidates to achieve best employment in organizations. TECHAVERA Provides CCNA training course in Gurgaon. TECHAVERA is CCNA training company Gurgaon having more than 10 years of experience in rendering the best training service and also being the best CCNA training institutes in Gurgaon providing hands on training in technology by enabling the candidate to practice and work on real –time projects. TECHAVERA also provide its candidate with a dedicated placement team that assist and provide numerous opportunity to the candidate throughout its training period. The course structure for CCNA training programming in Gurgaon is intended to provide students with an efficient skill set and covers all the modules for the training program from basic to advanced level. At TECHAVERA CCNA certification training in Gurgaon is administered and overseen by technology experts from the industry having than 10+ years of experience in dealing with major CCNA programming Live projects.
TECHAVERA is the best CCNA training centre in Gurgaon with ultra-modern infrastructure and facilities established for aspirants willing to learn the skills for CCNA that comprises of overview of CCNA and Introduction to CCNA, Describe how a network works, Configure, verify and troubleshoot a switch with VLANs and inter switch communications, Implement an IP addressing scheme and IP Services to meet network requirements, Explain and select the appropriate administrative tasks required for a WLAN, Identify security threats to a network and describe general methods to mitigate those threats, Identify security threats to a network and describe general methods to mitigate those threats, Implement, verify, and troubleshoot NAT and ACLs in a medium-size Enterprise branch office network, Describe the purpose and types of ACLs, Describe different methods for connecting to a WAN, CCNA on real time projects along with CCNA placement training Gurgaon. CCNA training in Gurgaon for beginners his being executed as per the direction of the MNC to give the best extensive knowledge of CCNA with the industry based CCNA course content and syllabus. The course structure is designed by the technology experts that helps in facilitating proficiency in candidates and also the training program will enable them to accomplish their objective and to get set in MNC and Big Corporations.
TECHAVERA is a prime CCNA training centre in Gurgaon with advanced integrated infrastructure and new innovative labs for students to gain best insight into real working environment of IT industry. TECHAVERA institute in Gurgaon prepare large number of students for the CCNA training at a moderate value as per aspirant’s module and content requirement.
CCNA training course in Gurgaon involves a pragmatic approach as we believe students learn CCNA programming the best when they practically get involved in finding solution rather than learning theoretically, therefore training sessions comprises of more practical sessions. This kind of practice enables candidate to gain insightful knowledge about and develop highly efficient skill set.
TECHAVERA is one of the best CCNA training institute in Gurgaon with 100% placement assistance. TECHAVERA has well structure modules and training program intended for both students and working professionals exclusively. At TECHAVERA CCNA training is conducted during all 5 days, and special weekend CCNA training classes in Gurgaon can also be arranged and scheduled. We also provide CCNA fast track training programs for students and professionals looking to upgrade themselves instantly.
Course Content and Syllabus for CCNA Training in Gurgaon
Describe how a network works
- Describe the purpose and functions of various network devices
- Describe the purpose and functions of various network devices
- Select the components required to meet a network specification
- Use the OSI and TCP/IP models and their associated protocols to explain how data flows in a network
- Describe common networked applications including web applications
- Describe the purpose and basic operation of the protocols in the OSI and TCP models
- Describe the impact of applications (Voice Over IP and Video Over IP) on a network
- Interpret network diagrams
- Determine the path between two hosts across a network
- Describe the components required for network and Internet communications
- Identify and correct common network problems at layers 1, 2, 3 and 7 using a layered model approach
- Differentiate between LAN/WAN operation and features
Configure, verify and troubleshoot a switch with VLANs and inter switch communications
- Select the appropriate media, cables, ports, and connectors to connect switches to other network devices and hosts
- Explain the technology and media access control method for Ethernet networks
- Explain network segmentation and basic traffic management concepts
- Explain basic switching concepts and the operation of Cisco switches
- Perform and verify initial switch configuration tasks including remote access management
- Verify network status and switch operation using basic utilities (including: ping, traceroute, telnet, SSH, arp, ipconfig), SHOW & DEBUG commands
- Identify, prescribe, and resolve common switched network media issues, configuration issues, auto negotiation, and switch hardware failures
- Describe enhanced switching technologies (including: VTP, RSTP, VLAN, PVSTP, 802.1q)
- Describe how VLANs create logically separate networks and the need for routing between them
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot VLANs
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot trunking on Cisco switches
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot inter VLAN routing
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot VTP
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot RSTP operation
- Interpret the output of various show and debug commands to verify the operational status of a Cisco switched network.
- Implement basic switch security (including: port security, trunk access, management V LAN other than v LAN1, etc.)
Implement an IP addressing scheme and IP Services to meet network requirements
- Describe the operation and benefits of using private and public IP addressing
- Explain the operation and benefits of using DHCP and DNS
- Configure, verify and troubleshoot DHCP and DNS operation on a router. (including: CLI/SDM)
- Implement static and dynamic addressing services for hosts in a LAN environment
- Calculate and apply an addressing scheme including VLSM IP addressing design to a network
- Determine the appropriate classless addressing scheme using VLSM and summarization to satisfy addressing requirements in a LAN/WAN environment
- Describe the technological requirements for running IPv6 in conjunction with IPv4 (including: protocols, dual stack, tunnelling, etc).
- Describe IPv6 addresses
- Identify and correct common problems associated with IP addressing and host configurations
Configure, verify and troubleshoot a switch with VLANs and inters witch communications
- Describe basic routing concepts (including: packet forwarding, router lookup process)
- Describe the operation of Cisco routers (including: router bootup process, POST, router components)
- Select the appropriate media, cables, ports, and connectors to connect routers to other network devices and hosts
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot RIPv2
- Access and utilize the router to set basic parameters. (including: CLI/SDM)
- Connect, configure, and verify operation status of a device interface
- Verify device configuration and network connectivity using ping, traceroute, telnet, SSH or other utilities
- Perform and verify routing configuration tasks for a static or default route given specific routing requirements
- Manage IOS configuration files. (including: save, edit, upgrade, restore)
- Manage Cisco IOS
- Compare and contrast methods of routing and routing protocols
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot OSPF
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot EIGRP
- Verify network connectivity (including: using ping, traceroute, and telnet or SSH)
- Troubleshoot routing issues
- Verify router hardware and software operation using SHOW & DEBUG commands.
- Implement basic router security
Explain and select the appropriate administrative tasks required for a WLAN
- Describe standards associated with wireless media (including: IEEE WI-FI Alliance, ITU/FCC)
- Identify and describe the purpose of the components in a small wireless network. (Including: SSID, BSS, ESS)
- Identify the basic parameters to configure on a wireless network to ensure that devices connect to the correct access point
- Compare and contrast wireless security features and capabilities of WPA security (including: open, WEP, WPA-1/2)
- Identify common issues with implementing wireless networks. (Including: Interface, miss configuration)
Identify security threats to a network and describe general methods to mitigate those threats
- Describe today's increasing network security threats and explain the need to implement a comprehensive security policy to mitigate the threats
- Explain general methods to mitigate common security threats to network devices, hosts, and applications
- Describe the functions of common security appliances and applications
- Describe security recommended practices including initial steps to secure network devices
Implement, verify, and troubleshoot NAT and ACLs in a medium-size Enterprise branch office network
- Describe the purpose and types of ACLs
- Configure and apply ACLs based on network filtering requirements. (including: CLI/SDM)
- Configure and apply an ACLs to limit telnet and SSH access to the router using (including: SDM/CLI)
- Verify and monitor ACLs in a network environment
- Troubleshoot ACL issues
- Explain the basic operation of NAT
- Configure NAT for given network requirements using (including: CLI/SDM)
- Troubleshoot NAT issues
Implement and verify WAN links
- Describe different methods for connecting to a WAN
- Configure and verify a basic WAN serial connection
- Configure and verify Frame Relay on Cisco routers
- Troubleshoot WAN implementation issues
- Describe VPN technology (including: importance, benefits, role, impact, components)
- Configure and verify a PPP connection between Cisco routers
Why to Choose TECHAVERA for CCNA Training in Gurgaon
- CCNA training in Gurgaon is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best CCNA training and placement in Gurgaon with well-defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized CCNA training in Gurgaon.
- Awarded, Certified and the biggest team of Certified Experts 6 to 12 years of Real Industry practical Experience.
- Mentors of CCNA training in Gurgaon helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipment.
- 24x7x365 in the year, Physical and Remote Lab availability. The unlimited number of hours of practice with their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, Digital Pads.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Mandatory Personality Development Classes which includes Spoken English, Personal Interview, Group Discussions, Mock Interview, Presentation skill set and much more.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Variety of Study Material: Books, PDFs, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Pg, Room on Rent Facilities are also provided to CCNA Training in Gurgaon students.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical's(Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
TECHAVERA Trainer's Profile for CCNA Training in Gurgaon
TECHAVERA'S CCNA Trainers are:
- Have worked professionally in multinational companies such a HCL Technologies, Wipro, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, etc.
- They are certified professional with 7+ years of experience in the real industry.
- They are subject specialist and up to date in the subject, they have the ability to deliver the best knowledge because they continue to spend time in the real world industry
- They are well connected with Multinational company’s hiring HRs to providing the placement as soon as possible,
- They help to student to develop the ability as per current industry standards to get the success for their dream job
Placement Assistance after CCNA Training in Gurgaon
TECHAVERA'S Placement Assistance
- TECHAVERA is one of the best when it comes in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement team which provides its students interviews and refrences in different MNC Companies.
- TECHAVERA helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- TECHAVERA conducts Personality Development and spoken English sessions including Gesture improvements, Group Discussions, Personal Interview Preparation, Interview Questions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills improvement so as to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- TECHAVERA has successfully placed its students in top IT FIRMS like Cisco, Aricent, HCL, Capgemini, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.
TECHAVERA Course duration for CCNA Training in Gurgaon
- Fast Track Training Batches (4 to 6 hours daily)
- Regular Weekday Batches (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Training Batches (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)