Best Embedded Systems AVR Training in Gurgaon & Best Embedded Systems AVR Training Institute in Gurgaon
TECHAVERA Gurgaon is the world-class training institute providing the best Eembedded System AVR training in Gurgaon the present business prerequisite that empowers the candidates to achieve best employment in organizations. TECHAVERA Provides Eembedded System AVR training course in Gurgaon. TECHAVERA is Eembedded System AVR training company Gurgaon having more than 10 years of experience in rendering the best training service and also being the best Eembedded System AVR training institutes in Gurgaon providing hands on training in technology by enabling the candidate to practice and work on real –time projects. TECHAVERA also provide its candidate with a dedicated placement team that assist and provide numerous opportunity to the candidate throughout its training period. The course structure for Eembedded System AVR training programing in Gurgaon is intended to provide students with an efficient skills set and covers all the modules for the training program from basic to advanced level. At TECHAVERA Eembedded System AVR certification training in Gurgaon is administered and overseen by technology experts from the industry having than 10+ years of experience in dealing with major Eembedded System AVR programing Live projects.
TECHAVERA is the best Eembedded System AVR training center in Gurgaon with ultra-modern infrastructure and facilities established for aspirants willing to learn the skills for Eembedded System AVR that comprises of overview of Eembedded System AVR and Introduction to Eembedded System AVR, Eembedded System AVR on real time projects along with Eembedded System AVR placement training Gurgaon. Eembedded System AVR training in Gurgaon for beginners his being executed as per the direction of the MNC to give the best extensive knowledge of Eembedded System AVR with the industry based Eembedded System AVR coursecontent and syllabus. The course structure is designed by the technology experts that helps in facilitating proficiency in candidates and also the training program will enable them to accomplish their objective and to get set in MNC and Big Corporations.
TECHAVERA is a prime Eembedded System AVR training center in Gurgaon with advanced integrated infrastructure and new innovative labs for students to gain best insight into real working environment of IT industry. TECHAVERA institute in Gurgaon prepare large number of students for the Eembedded System AVR training at a moderate value as per aspirant’s module and content requirement.
Eembedded System AVR training course in Gurgaon involves a pragmatic approach as we believe students learn Eembedded System AVR programing the best when they practically gets involved in finding solution rather than learning theoretically ,therefore training sessions comprises of more practical sessions. This kind of practice enables candidate to gain insightful knowledge about and develop highly efficient skill set.
TECHAVERA is one of the best Eembedded System AVR training institute in Gurgaon with 100% placement assistance. TECHAVERA has well structure modules and training program intended for both students and working professionals exclusively. At TECHAVERA Eembedded System AVR training is conducted during all 5 days, and special weekend Eembedded System AVR training classes in Gurgaon can also be arranged and scheduled. We also provide Eembedded System AVR fast track training programs for students and professionals looking to upgrade themselves instantly.
Course Content and Syllabus for Embedded System AVR Training in Gurgaon
Embedded System AVR Course Contents
- INTRODUCTION TO EMBEDDED SYSTEM
- History & need of Embedded System
- Basic components of Embedded System
- Hardware Classification of Embedded System
- Programming Language Classification of Embedded System
- Advantage & Disadvantage of Low level & High level programming language of Embedded System
CLASSIFICATION OF MICROPROCESSOR & MICROCONTROLLER
- Difference between Microprocessor & Microcontroller
- Classification based on architecture
- Classification based on Instruction Set
- Type of Microcontroller
- Memory Classification
BRIEF INTRODUCTION TO COMPUTER ARCHITECTURE
- Classification of Von-Neumann and Hardware Architecture
- Difference between RISC and CISC
- Memory Classification (Primary & Secondary)
- Low Level Languages
- Middle Level Language
- High Level Language
- Interaction of language with Compilers
EMBEDDED DEVELOPMENT TOOLS
INTRODUCTION OF EMBEDDED C
- Why C
- Benefits of C over Assembly
- Constants, Variables & Data Types
- Keywords & Identifiers
- Data type & its memory representation
- User Defined Data type (structure)
- Arithmetical Operator
- Logical Operator
- Bitwise Operators
Control Statement and Loops
- Do While
- Introduction to Preprocessor Directives
- Assembly within C (Inline Assembly)
TYPES OF MOTORS
- AC motor
- DC motor
- Stepper motor
- Servo motor
- DC geared motor
MOTOR CONTROLLING CIRCUITS IC&S
- LM358(dual op- amp)
- LM35(Temperature sensor)
- L293D(dual H-bridge IC)
- 805(Voltage regulator)
PIN DESCRIPTION & ARCHITECTURE OF AVR MICROCONTROLLER
MEMORY ARCHITECTURE OF ATMEGA16
- Pattern generation using led panel
- To move data on LCD in 8-bit
- To move data on LCD in 4-bit
- To display data on both rows in 4 and 8-bit Mode
- Scrolling message display on LCD in 4 and 8 bits Mode.
SWITCH & KEYPAD INTERFACING
- Introduction to Switches & Keyboard Matrix
- Interfacing Circuit of Switches & Keyboard Matrix
- Programming of Keyboard Matrix & Switches
- Controlling of LED’s by using Switches
- Key board Matrix & LCD Interfacing Program
- Timer0/Timer1/Timer2 Programming
- PWM using Timers
- Timer Interrupts Programming
- External Hardware Interrupts Programming
- Interrupt Priority
- Interfacing with PC using UART/RS232
- Interfacing with PC using UART/RS232 with Interrupts
- To display digital data on LED
- To display digital data on LCD
- Introduction to Sensing Devices
- IR Sensor Interfacing
- Temperature Sensor Interfacing
- DS1307 RTC Interfacing using I2C protocol
- Serial Communication with PC in Master & Slave Mode using SPI Protocol.
Why to Choose TECHAVERA for Embedded System AVR Training in Gurgaon
- Embedded System AVR training in Gurgaon is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best Embedded System AVR training and placement in Gurgaon with well-defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized Embedded System AVR training in Gurgaon.
- Awarded, Certified and the biggest team of Certified Experts 6 to 12 years of Real Industry practical Experience.
- Mentors of Embedded System AVR training in Gurgaon helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipment.
- 24x7x365 in the year, Physical and Remote Lab availability. The unlimited number of hours of practice with their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, Digital Pads.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Mandatory Personality Development Classes which includes Spoken English, Personal Interview, Group Discussions, Mock Interview, Presentation skill set and much more.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Variety of Study Material: Books, PDFs, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Pg, Room on Rent Facilities are also provided to Embedded System AVR Training in Gurgaon students.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical's(Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
TECHAVERA Trainer's Profile for Embedded System AVR Training in Gurgaon
TECHAVERA'S Embedded System AVR Trainers are:
- Have worked professionally in multinational companies such a HCL Technologies, Wipro, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, etc.
- They are certified professional with 7+ years of experience in the real industry.
- They are subject specialist and up to date in the subject, they have the ability to deliver the best knowledge because they continue to spend time in the real world industry
- They are well connected with Multinational company’s hiring HRs to providing the placement as soon as possible,
- They help to student to develop the ability as per current industry standards to get the success for their dream job
Placement Assistance after Embedded System AVR Training in Gurgaon
TECHAVERA'S Placement Assistance
- TECHAVERA is one of the best when it comes in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement team which provides its students interviews and refrences in different MNC Companies.
- TECHAVERA helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- TECHAVERA conducts Personality Development and spoken English sessions including Gesture improvements, Group Discussions, Personal Interview Preparation, Interview Questions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills improvement so as to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- TECHAVERA has successfully placed its students in top IT FIRMS like Cisco, Aricent, HCL, Capgemini, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.
TECHAVERA Course duration for Embedded System AVR Training in Gurgaon
- Fast Track Training Batches (4 to 6 hours daily)
- Regular Weekday Batches (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Training Batches (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)