Best ERP HANA Training in Gurgaon & Best ERP HANA Training Institute in Gurgaon
TECHAVERA Gurgaon is the world-class training institute providing the best ERP HANA training in Gurgaon the present business prerequisite that empowers the candidates to achieve best employment in organizations. TECHAVERA Provides ERP HANA training course in Gurgaon. TECHAVERA is ERP HANA training company Gurgaon having more than 10 years of experience in rendering the best training service and also being the best ERP HANA training institutes in Gurgaon providing hands on training in technology by enabling the candidate to practice and work on real –time projects. TECHAVERA also provide its candidate with a dedicated placement team that assist and provide numerous opportunity to the candidate throughout its training period. The course structure forERP HANA training programing in Gurgaon is intended to provide students with an efficient skill set and covers all the modules for the training program from basic to advanced level. At TECHAVERA ERP HANA certification training in Gurgaon is administered and overseen by technology experts from the industry having than 10+ years of experience in dealing with major ERP HANA programing Live projects.
TECHAVERA is the best ERP HANA training center in Gurgaon with ultra-modern infrastructure and facilities established for aspirants willing to learn the skills for ERP HANA that comprises of overview of ERP HANA and Introduction to ERP HANA, ERP HANA on real time projects along with ERP HANA placement training Gurgaon. ERP HANA training in Gurgaon for beginners his being executed as per the direction of the MNC to give the best extensive knowledge of ERP HANA with the industry based ERP HANA course content and syllabus. The course structure is designed by the technology experts that helps in facilitating proficiency in candidates and also the training program will enable them to accomplish their objective and to get set in MNC and Big Corporations.
TECHAVERA is a prime ERP HANA training center in Gurgaon with advanced integrated infrastructure and new innovative labs for students to gain best insight into real working environment of IT industry. TECHAVERA institute in Gurgaon prepare large number of students for the ERP HANA training at a moderate value as per aspirant’s module and content requirement.
ERP HANA training course in Gurgaon involves a pragmatic approach as we believe students learn ERP HANA programing the best when they practically gets involved in finding solution rather than learning theoretically, therefore training sessions comprises of more practical sessions. This kind of practice enables candidate to gain insightful knowledge about and develop highly efficient skill set.
TECHAVERA is one of the best ERP HANA training institute in Gurgaon with 100% placement assistance. TECHAVERA has well structure modules and training program intended for both students and working professionals exclusively. At TECHAVERA ERP HANA training is conducted during all 5 days, and special weekend ERP HANA training classes in Gurgaon can also be arranged and scheduled. We also provide ERP HANA fast track training programs for students and professionals looking to upgrade themselves instantly.
ERP HANA training course content and Syllabus in Gurgaon
ERP HANA Introduction and Architecture
- ERP HANA Overview
- ERP In-Memory Computing Overview
- ERP HANA Features
- Look and feel of ERP HANA
- ERP HANA Architecture
- ERP HANA Landscape
- Structure of ERP in-memory Computing studio
- Row store and column store Architecture
- Multi Version Currency Control (MVCC)
- Persistence Layer in In-memory Computing Engine
- Back up &Recovery
- Distributed System
- Data Provisioning options in ERP HANA
- Reporting options on ERP HANA
- Security options in HANA
- ERP HANA Appliance Model
- How ERP HANA Appliance is delivered
- Sizing Considerations
- ERP HANA - Licensing Options
- ERP HANA Project Implementation
- Overview: Key Activities
- Key Roles
- Key Points to keep in mind
- Modelling Overview
- ERP HANA Studio Features
- Information Modeler Overview
- Installation and Configuration of HANA Studio
- Prerequisites for Modelling
- Modelling Considerations
- Levels of Modelling
- Attribute Views
- Analytic Views
- Modelling Considerations
- Joins: Different types and when to use what.
- Where Class Vs Constraint Filters
- HANA Studio Preview (use with Caution)
- Impact of Query Execution
- Modeling Suggestions
- Troubleshooting Modeling Issues
- Export and Import Models
Reporting on HANA with BI 4.0
- HANA Reporting Layer & Connectivity Options
- Reporting on HANA Clients
- Reporting on HANA Open Interfaces
- Prerequisites for reporting on ERP HANA
- IMDB client installation
- Setting up new connection
- ERP Business Objects BI4.0: Overview & tool comparison
- Analytical Reporting on HANA
- Relational Reporting on HANA
- Reporting on HANA Demo Included
- Native Excel Interface via ODBO
- ERP Business Object Analysis (Office Edition)
- ERP Business Object Explorer
- Semantic Layer Approach
- IDT Vs Universe Designer
- ERP BOBJ Web I
- ERP BOBJ Xcelsius
- ERP Crystal Reports
- Enterprise Vs 2011
- Front end tool reporting considerations on top of HANA
- Troubleshooting common reporting issues
Advanced Data Modeling with SQL Script
- Modeling Overview
- Calculation View: Overview & Types
- SQL Script: Motivation
- SQL Script: Overview
- SQL Script Processing
- Data Type Extensions
- Scalar Data type
- Table type
- Functional Extension
- Procedure Calls
- Implementing Functional logic
- SQL Script/Built in Function
- Debugging and troubleshooting SQL Script
- Restrictions for SQL Statement
Data Provisioning: Data Services
- Data Provisioning: Overview
- Data Provision Options
- Trigger Based Replication
- ETL-Based Replication
- Log-Based Replication
- ODP enabled Extractor Support in Data Services 4.0
- HANA and Data Service Process flow for ERP and non-ERP data
- How it works for ERP System
- How it works for Non-ERP System
- Advanced Data Service options
- Column tables creation
- Bulk loader options & config
- Bulk extracting options & config
- Log based replication overview
- Technical system landscape
- User administration
- Installing log based replication
- Updating the ERP host agent on source system
- Installing Sybase components
- Deploying the ERP HANA load controller and related components
- Configuring log based replication
- Configure ERP HANA load controller on ERP HANA system
- Initializing replication using ERP HANA system
- Initializing replication using ERP HANA load controller
ERP HANA 6: DATA PROVISIONING: ERP LANDSCAPE TRANSFORMATION (SLT)
- Data provisioning overview
- ERP landscape transformation set-up
- Options for SLT landscape installation
- Post installation stem
- Concept of SLT replication
- Architecture and key building block
- Technical requirement and system set-up information for LT replication server
- Key benefits of LT replicating server
- Transformational capabilities
- Security and user management in HANA
- Creation of users
- Creation of roles
- Assignment privileges to roles
- Assignment of users to roles
Why to Choose TECHAVERA for ERP HANA Training in Gurgaon
- ERP HANA training in Gurgaon is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best ERP HANA training and placement in Gurgaon with well-defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized ERP HANA training in Gurgaon.
- Awarded, Certified and the biggest team of Certified Experts 6 to 12 years of Real Industry practical Experience.
- Mentors of ERP HANA training in Gurgaon helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipment.
- 24x7x365 in the year, Physical and Remote Lab availability. The unlimited number of hours of practice with their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, Digital Pads.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Mandatory Personality Development Classes which includes Spoken English, Personal Interview, Group Discussions, Mock Interview, Presentation skill set and much more.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Variety of Study Material: Books, PDFs, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Pg, Room on Rent Facilities are also provided to ERP HANA Training in Gurgaon students.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical's(Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
TECHAVERA Trainer's Profile for ERP HANA Training in Gurgaon
TECHAVERA'S ERP HANA Trainers are:
- Have worked professionally in multinational companies such a HCL Technologies, Wipro, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, etc.
- They are certified professional with 7+ years of experience in the real industry.
- They are subject specialist and up to date in the subject, they have the ability to deliver the best knowledge because they continue to spend time in the real world industry
- They are well connected with Multinational company’s hiring HRs to providing the placement as soon as possible,
- They help to student to develop the ability as per current industry standards to get the success for their dream job
Placement Assistance after ERP HANA Training in Gurgaon
TECHAVERA'S Placement Assistance
- TECHAVERA is one of the best when it comes in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement team which provides its students interviews and refrences in different MNC Companies.
- TECHAVERA helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- TECHAVERA conducts Personality Development and spoken English sessions including Gesture improvements, Group Discussions, Personal Interview Preparation, Interview Questions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills improvement so as to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- TECHAVERA has successfully placed its students in top IT FIRMS like Cisco, Aricent, HCL, Capgemini, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.
TECHAVERA Course duration for ERP HANA Training in Gurgaon
- Fast Track Training Batches (4 to 6 hours daily)
- Regular Weekday Batches (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Training Batches (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)