Best Exchange server Training in Gurgaon & Best Exchange server Training Institute in Gurgaon
TECHAVERA Gurgaon is the world-class training institute providing the best Exchange Server training in gurgaon the present business prerequisite that empowers the candidates to achieve best employment in organizations. TECHAVERA Provides Exchange Server training course in gurgaon. TECHAVERA is Exchange Server training company gurgaon having more than 10 years of experience in rendering the best training service and also being the best Exchange Server training institutes in gurgaon providing hands on training in technology by enabling the candidate to practice and work on real –time projects. TECHAVERA also provide its candidate with a dedicated placement team that assist and provide numerous opportunity to the candidate throughout its training period. The course structure for Exchange Server training programing in gurgaon is intended to provide students with an efficient skill set and covers all the modules for the training program from basic to advanced level. At TECHAVERA Exchange Server certification training in gurgaon is administered and overseen by technology experts from the industry having than 10+ years of experience in dealing with major Exchange Server programing Live projects.
TECHAVERA is the best Exchange Server training center in gurgaon with ultra-modern infrastructure and facilities established for aspirants willing to learn the skills for Exchange Server that comprises of overview of Exchange Server and Introduction to Exchange Server, Exchange Server on real time projects along with Exchange Server placement training gurgaon. Exchange Server training in gurgaon for beginners his being executed as per the direction of the MNC to give the best extensive knowledge of Exchange Server with the industry based Exchange Server course content and syllabus. The course structure is designed by the technology experts that helps in facilitating proficiency in candidates and also the training program will enable them to accomplish their objective and to get set in MNC and Big Corporations.
TECHAVERA is a prime Exchange Server training center in gurgaon with advanced integrated infrastructure and new innovative labs for students to gain best insight into real working environment of IT industry. TECHAVERA institute in gurgaon prepare large number of students for the Exchange Server training at a moderate value as per aspirant’s module and content requirement.
Exchange Server training course in gurgaon involves a pragmatic approach as we believe students learn Exchange Server programing the best when they practically get involved in finding solution rather than learning theoretically, therefore training sessions comprises of more practical sessions. This kind of practice enables candidate to gain insightful knowledge about and develop highly efficient skill set.
TECHAVERA is one of the best Exchange Server training institute in gurgaon with 100% placement assistance. TECHAVERA has well structure modules and training program intended for both students and working professionals exclusively. At TECHAVERA Exchange Server training is conducted during all 5 days, and special weekend Exchange Server training classes in gurgaon can also be arranged and scheduled. We also provide Exchange Server fast track training programs for students and professionals looking to upgrade themselves instantly.
Course Content and Syllabus for Exchange server Training in gurgaon
Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 /2013 - An Overview
- what is Exchange Server 2010 /2013?
- what is new in Exchange server 2010 /2013?
- what is missing in Exchange Server 2010 /2013 that was available in prior versions?
Exchange Server 2010 /2013 Editions
- Services of Exchange Server 2010 /2013
- Exchange Server 2010 /2013 and Active directory
Exchange server Training Objectives
- Architectural goals with Exchange Server2010 /2013
- Exchange Server 2010 /2013 Hardware Requirements
- Exchange Server 2010 /2013 Operating System Requirement
- 64-Bit Support Only
- Graphical Administration Tools
- Command-line Administration Tools
- Database Size Server Roles and Permissions
Role based Deployment and Server Roles
- Mailbox Server Role
- Client Access Server Roles
- Hub Transport Server Role
- Unified Messaging Server Role
- Edge Transport Server Role
- HA Improvements
- Exchange Server Permissions
Planning and Deploying Exchange Server 2010/2013
- Planning for Exchange Server 2010 /2013
- Significant Changes in Exchange Server 2010 /2013
- Logical Structure of Active Directory
- Active Directory Requirements
- Preparing the Active Directory Schema
- Preparing the Active Directory
- Understanding the AD Forest
Installing Exchange Server 2010/2013
- Preparing the Windows Server 2003
- Windows Requirements
- Memory Configuration
- Disk Configuration
- Exchange Prerequisites
- Installing Exchange
- Performing Post-Installation Tasks
- Delegating Permissions
Administering Exchange 2010/2013 and Installing Anti-virus and Anti-spam
- Microsoft Forefront Security for Exchange
- Server Forefront Security
- Securing Communication
- Installing the Forefront Lesson 4.2 Administering Exchange 2010 /2013
- Understanding the New Administrative Architecture
- Installing the Exchange 2010 /2013 Management Tools
- Exploring the Exchange Management Console
- Exchange management Console Customization
- Toolbox Work Center
- Finalize Deployment Tip
Module 5 Delegating Administrative Permissions
- Delegating Administrative Permissions
- Exchange 2010 /2013 Administrative Roles
- Exchange 2010 /2013 built-in Administrative Groups
- Tuning Your Operating System
- Exchange management Shell Primer
- Command Syntax
- PowerShell vs. Exchange Management Shell
- Object Oriented
- Filtering Output
- Formatting Output
- Getting Help
Exchange Organization, Server and Recipient Management
- Understanding the Active Directory Configuration Partition
- Verifying the Installation of Exchange Server 2010 /2013
- Active Directory Configuration Partition
- Configuring Administrative Permissions
- Adding and Removing Exchange 2010 /2013 Server Roles
- Uninstalling Exchange Server 2010 /2013
- Managing Recipients Using the Exchange 2010 /2013 Management Console
- Managing Recipients
- Managing Mailboxes
- Creating a User Mailbox
- Manipulating Mailboxes in Exchange 2010 /2013
- Moving a Mailbox
- Enabling Unified Messaging for a Mailbox
- Creating a Custom Recipient Management Console
Managing Distribution Groups and Exchange 2010/2013 Mailbox Server
- Managing Distribution Groups
- Distribution Groups
- Managing Mail Contacts and Mail Users
- Creating a Mail Contact
- Recipient Filtering in Exchange 2010 /2013
- Exchange 2010 /2013 Mailbox Server Role
- Managing the Exchange 2010 /2013 Mailbox Server
- Exchange 2010 /2013 Storage Groups
- Creating a New Storage Group
- Moving a Storage Group
- Managing Exchange 2010 /2013 Mailbox Databases
Exchange 2010 /2013 Public Folder Database
- Configuring a Public Folder
- Using a Public Folder
- Creating a New Public Folder Database
- Administering Public Folder Permissions
- Managing Public Folder Replica Settings
- Mail Enabling a Public Folder
Managing Address Lists and Client Access Server
- Managing Address Lists
- Address Lists
- Managing Global Address Lists
- Creating Global Address Lists
- Applying Global Address Lists to Mail Objects
- Applying Permissions to Global Address Lists
- Managing Address Lists
- Managing Offline Address Books Lesson 9.2 Managing the Exchange 2010 /2013 Client Access Server
- Client Access Server Role
- Managing the Client Access Server
- The Auto Discover Service
- The Availability Service
- SSL Certificate
- Managing Outlook Anywhere
- Installing a Third-party SSL Certificate
Managing Folder Content and Messages in Transit
- Understanding the Basics of Messaging records Management
- Messaging Records Management
- User Participation
- Possible Scenarios
- Managing Default Folders
- Creating and Managing Custom Folders
- Managed folder Mailbox Policies
- Assigning Managed Folder Mailbox Policies to Users
- Enabling on the Mailbox Server
- Managing Messages in Transit
- New Exchange 2010 /2013 Transport Architecture
- Setting Up Message Classifications 280
- Deploying Message Classifications 282
- Setting Up Transport Rules 283
- Selecting Conditions and Exceptions 284
- Selecting Actions 286
- Creating New Rules with the Exchange management Console
Why to Choose TECHAVERA for Exchange Server Training in Gurgaon
- Exchange Server training in Gurgaon is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best Exchange Server training and placement in Gurgaon with well-defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized Exchange Server training in Gurgaon.
- Awarded, Certified and the biggest team of Certified Experts 6 to 12 years of Real Industry practical Experience.
- Mentors of Exchange Server training in Gurgaon helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipment.
- 24x7x365 in the year, Physical and Remote Lab availability. The unlimited number of hours of practice with their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, Digital Pads.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Mandatory Personality Development Classes which includes Spoken English, Personal Interview, Group Discussions, Mock Interview, Presentation skill set and much more.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Variety of Study Material: Books, PDFs, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Pg, Room on Rent Facilities are also provided to Exchange Server Training in Gurgaon students.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical's(Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
TECHAVERA Trainer's Profile for Exchange Server Training in Gurgaon
TECHAVERA'S Exchange Server Trainers are:
- Have worked professionally in multinational companies such a HCL Technologies, Wipro, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, etc.
- They are certified professional with 7+ years of experience in the real industry.
- They are subject specialist and up to date in the subject, they have the ability to deliver the best knowledge because they continue to spend time in the real world industry
- They are well connected with Multinational company’s hiring HRs to providing the placement as soon as possible,
- They help to student to develop the ability as per current industry standards to get the success for their dream job
Placement Assistance after Exchange Server Training in Gurgaon
TECHAVERA'S Placement Assistance
- TECHAVERA is one of the best when it comes in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement team which provides its students interviews and refrences in different MNC Companies.
- TECHAVERA helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- TECHAVERA conducts Personality Development and spoken English sessions including Gesture improvements, Group Discussions, Personal Interview Preparation, Interview Questions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills improvement so as to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- TECHAVERA has successfully placed its students in top IT FIRMS like Cisco, Aricent, HCL, Capgemini, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.
TECHAVERA Course duration for Exchange Server Training in Gurgaon
- Fast Track Training Batches (4 to 6 hours daily)
- Regular Weekday Batches (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Training Batches (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)