Overview of Java Script
- Where does Java Script Fit in?
- Comparing Products
- Comparing Java Script to Java
- The Purpose of Java Script
- Using Java Script in an HTML Document
- Hiding Java Script from old Web Browsers
- Text Formatting & Layout
- Hypertext Links & Anchors
Basic Syntax Used in Java Script Commands
- Basic Commands
- Overview of Variables
- Assigning Values to Variables
- Concatenating String Variables
- Creating & Calling Function
- Sending Parameters to a Function
- Receiving Parameters out of a function
- Variable scope & Lifetime
- Functions Called by Events
Flow Control Structures
- If Structure
- If Else Structure
- For Loop
- While Loop
- For/in Structure
- Unary Operators
- Numeric Operators
- Logical Operators
- Converting to all Upper or Lower Case
- Index of
- Last Index of
- Char At
- Standard Java Script Functions
- Creating an Object
- Adding Functions to an Object
- Multiple Instances of an Object type
- Accessing the History Object
- Creating Buttons
- Go Method
- Creating a Date Object
- Setting the Date & Time by a Single String
- Separating Variables with Commas
- Displaying the Date & Time
- Time Zones
- Extracting the Date
- Extracting the Hrs
- Set Date Method
- Set Time
- Non-Data Object Functions
Using Objects like Arrays
- Creating an Array
- For Loop
- Time Status
- Loading a Web Page from the Clients Hard Drive
- Receiving a Document off the Web Server
- Anchors & Hypertext Links
- Tracking the on Click Event
- Button Objects
- Text Objects
- Text Area Objects
- Hidden Objects
- Check Box Objects
- Radio Button Objects
- Selecting Objects
- On Change Events
- The Cookie Property
- Setting the Cookie Property
- Static Calendar
- Dynamic Calendar
- Functions for Up-Dating the Calendar
- Assigning Values to the Dates of the Month
- Circumference Calculator Application
- Referencing Objects in Other Frame
- Event Calendar
Shopping Cart Application
- Order Entry on the Web
- Looking at the Parent Object
- Creating an Array of Objects
- Order now Function
- Order Form
- Trapping Empty Fields
- Finding Invalid Values
- Intercepting the Submit Button
Using Java Applets
- Integrating Java Applets with HTML
- Awarded, Certified and the biggest team of Certified Experts 6 to 12 years of Real Industry practical Experience.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipment.
- 24x7x365 in the year, Physical and Remote Lab availability. The unlimited number of hours of practice with their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, Digital Pads.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Mandatory Personality Development Classes which includes Spoken English, Personal Interview, Group Discussions, Mock Interview, Presentation skill set and much more.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Variety of Study Material: Books, PDFs, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical's(Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
- Have worked professionally in multinational companies such a HCL Technologies, Wipro, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, etc.
- They are certified professional with 7+ years of experience in the real industry.
- They are subject specialist and up to date in the subject, they have the ability to deliver the best knowledge because they continue to spend time in the real world industry
- They are well connected with Multinational company’s hiring HRs to providing the placement as soon as possible,
- They help to student to develop the ability as per current industry standards to get the success for their dream job
TECHAVERA'S Placement Assistance
- TECHAVERA is one of the best when it comes in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement team which provides its students interviews and refrences in different MNC Companies.
- TECHAVERA helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- TECHAVERA conducts Personality Development and spoken English sessions including Gesture improvements, Group Discussions, Personal Interview Preparation, Interview Questions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills improvement so as to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- TECHAVERA has successfully placed its students in top IT FIRMS like Cisco, Aricent, HCL, Capgemini, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.
- Fast Track Training Batches (4 to 6 hours daily)
- Regular Weekday Batches (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Training Batches (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)