Best Robotics with Matlab Training in Gurgaon & Best Robotics with Matlab Training Institute in Gurgaon
TECHAVERA Gurgaon is the world-class training institute providing the best Robotics with Matlab training in Gurgaon the present business prerequisite that empowers the candidates to achieve best employment in organizations. TECHAVERA Provides Robotics with Matlab training course in Gurgaon. TECHAVERA is Robotics with Matlab training company Gurgaon having more than 10 years of experience in rendering the best training service and also being the best Robotics with Matlab training institutes in Gurgaon providing hands on training in technology by enabling the candidate to practice and work on real –time projects. TECHAVERA also provide its candidate with a dedicated placement team that assist and provide numerous opportunity to the candidate throughout its training period. The course structure for Robotics with Matlab training programing in Gurgaon is intended to provide students with an efficient skills set and covers all the modules for the training program from basic to advanced level. At TECHAVERA Robotics with Matlab certification training in Gurgaon is administered and overseen by technology experts from the industry having than 10+ years of experience in dealing with major Robotics with Matlab programing Live projects.
TECHAVERA is the best Robotics with Matlab training center in Gurgaon with ultra-modern infrastructure and facilities established for aspirants willing to learn the skills for Robotics with Matlab that comprises of overview of Robotics with Matlab and Introduction to Robotics with Matlab, Robotics with Matlab on real time projects along with Robotics with Matlab placement training Gurgaon. Robotics with Matlab training in Gurgaon for beginners his being executed as per the direction of the MNC to give the best extensive knowledge of Robotics with Matlab with the industry based Robotics with Matlab course content and syllabus. The course structure is designed by the technology experts that helps in facilitating proficiency in candidates and also the training program will enable them to accomplish their objective and to get set in MNC and Big Corporations.
TECHAVERA is a prime Robotics with Matlab training center in Gurgaon with advanced integrated infrastructure and new innovative labs for students to gain best insight into real working environment of IT industry. TECHAVERA institute in Gurgaon prepare large number of students for theRobotics with Matlab training at a moderate value as per aspirant’s module and content requirement.
Robotics with Matlab training course in Gurgaon involves a pragmatic approach as we believe students learn Robotics with Matlab programing the best when they practically gets involved in finding solution rather than learning theoretically ,therefore training sessions comprises of more practical sessions. This kind of practice enables candidate to gain insightful knowledge about and develop highly efficient skill set.
TECHAVERA is one of the best Robotics with Matlab training institute in Gurgaon with 100% placement assistance. TECHAVERA has well structure modules and training program intended for both students and working professionals exclusively. At TECHAVERA Robotics with Matlab training is conducted during all 5 days, and special weekend Robotics with Matlab training classes in Gurgaon can also be arranged and scheduled. We also provide Robotics with Matlab fast track training programs for students and professionals looking to upgrade themselves instantly.
Course Content and Syllabus for Robotics with MATLAB Training in Gurgaon
Robotics with MATLAB Course Contents
- Introduction to Robotics
- History of Robotics
- Present trends in Robotics
- Use of Robotics Technology
Introduction to Computer Vision and MATLAB
- What is Computer Vision?
- What is Machine Vision?
- Basics of image processing
- Algorithms used for image processing
- Image formats
- Complexity of Algorithms
- Colour Space requirements
- Relation between RGB and HSV
Interfacing of various kind of Display devices
- Seven Segment Display
Interfacing various human interface devices
- Input Devices
Getting Started: I/O Peripherals on board
- Type of Sensors.
- IR Sensor
- Working of IR Sensor.
- Sound Sensors
- Temperature Sensor
Digital Image Processing in MATLAB
- Introducing MATLAB
- Image acquisition Toolbox in MATLAB
- Image Processing Toolbox in MATLAB
- Tools of Image processing in MATLAB
- Programming paradigms in MATLAB
- Image acquisition in MATLAB
- Camera Selection
- Algorithm Designing
Embedded System Concept
- Introduction to micro controller
- What is a micro controller?
- Microprocessor Vs microcontroller
- RISC Vs CISC
- Why AVR is the most widely used micro controller family?
Introduction to Microcontrollers and AVR Family
- Introduction to Atmega 8 Microcontroller
- Introduction to ATMega8/ATMega16/Atmega32 features
- Input/ Output Ports of Atmega
- Data registers of Atmega Controller Interrupts
- Introduction of Analog to Digital Conversion
Embedded C Programming
- What is Embedded C
- Embedded C-Programming for AVR Microcontroller.
- Introduction to C, Statement, Function
Image Acquisition and Processing
- Functions for Image acquisition
- Camera Adapter
- Functions and Keywords for image processingin MATLAB
- Hardware interfacing
- Accessing Parallel PORT using MATLAB
Interfacing of Devices with Microcontroller
- DC Motor
- AC Motor
- Stepper Motor
- Motor Driver IC
Introduction to LCD
- What is 16X2 LCD
- How to print Data on LCD
- Interfacing of LCD
- Coding For LCD
- Practical Use of LCD
Image Manipulation in MATLAB
- Image Manipulation
- Threshold adjustment
- Template matching
- Object Detection
- Motion Detection
Introduction to USART
- Difference Between advance modules of USART & upgraded UART Register of USART
- What is Prescalerand Serial communication among USART Vs Parallel Communication
- Practical Application of Serial Communication
- Serial Communication between System & Microcontroller
Project Building and implementation
Why to Choose TECHAVERA for Robotics with Matlab Training in Gurgaon
- Robotics training in Gurgaon is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best Robotics training and placement in Gurgaon with well-defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized Robotics training in Gurgaon.
- Awarded, Certified and the biggest team of Certified Experts 6 to 12 years of Real Industry practical Experience.
- Mentors of Robotics training in Gurgaon helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipment.
- 24x7x365 in the year, Physical and Remote Lab availability. The unlimited number of hours of practice with their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, Digital Pads.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Mandatory Personality Development Classes which includes Spoken English, Personal Interview, Group Discussions, Mock Interview, Presentation skill set and much more.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Variety of Study Material: Books, PDFs, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Pg, Room on Rent Facilities are also provided to Robotics Training in Gurgaon students.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical's(Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
TECHAVERA Trainer's Profile for Robotics with Matlab Training in Gurgaon
TECHAVERA'S Robotics Trainers are:
- Have worked professionally in multinational companies such a HCL Technologies, Wipro, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, etc.
- They are certified professional with 7+ years of experience in the real industry.
- They are subject specialist and up to date in the subject, they have the ability to deliver the best knowledge because they continue to spend time in the real world industry
- They are well connected with Multinational company’s hiring HRs to providing the placement as soon as possible,
- They help to student to develop the ability as per current industry standards to get the success for their dream job
Placement Assistance after Robotics with Matlab Training in Gurgaon
TECHAVERA'S Placement Assistance
- TECHAVERA is one of the best when it comes in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement team which provides its students interviews and refrences in different MNC Companies.
- TECHAVERA helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- TECHAVERA conducts Personality Development and spoken English sessions including Gesture improvements, Group Discussions, Personal Interview Preparation, Interview Questions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills improvement so as to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- TECHAVERA has successfully placed its students in top IT FIRMS like Cisco, Aricent, HCL, Capgemini, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.
TECHAVERA Course duration for Robotics with Matlab Training in Gurgaon
- Fast Track Training Batches (4 to 6 hours daily)
- Regular Weekday Batches (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Training Batches (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)